"Set as Desktop Background" from abrowser does not function properly
Steps to reproduce:
1) Find an image online with abrowser
2) Right-click on image and select "Set as Desktop Background..."
3) Desktop background will not change but a file will appear in the users home directory called "Abrowser_wallpaper.png"
4) The user then can use that file by right-clicking on the desktop and selecting "Change Desktop Background" and changing the wallpaper in the GNOME appearances menu.
1) After right-clicking on the image and selecting "Set as Desktop Background..." the background should change. The user should not have to go through the extra step using the GNOME appearances menu.