The possibility of a new state-like community based on the internet extra 2020 summer edition

Keine Antworten
Masaru Suzuqi -under review-
Beigetreten: 06/06/2018

Somehow it looks like the same thread of this vanished several minutes ago. I think I have not seem such a button to delete a whole thread or a post, though I might have clicked such a button to post this post. If it was my mistake, please restore the thread to Troll Lounge. Just to make sure, this is the last post of the thread:

Since the players do not defense cooperatively (the programmers do not seem to understand defense, the way of defense seems very stupid), I always have to adjust the position of every forward and midfielder by mashing the L2 or L1 button to function full-court press, always. An opponent almost was not able to bring the ball round into my territory. But if the program was more stupid, I might not be able to have even such a freedom to adjust the position of all players. This is a handicap. I will place quicker and faster troops on the front line and the second line then keep pressing you in your territory, then will cut your desperate long lob at the third line by tall hefty men. But you would not have even such a skill to attempt a lob, it seems.