Libiquity Taurinus X200 turns 100₂ years old

3 réponses [Dernière contribution]
pehjota
A rejoint: 02/08/2013

Good GNUs, everyone!

Many of you know that the Taurinus X200, which comes with Trisquel and Libreboot and is certified to Respect Your Freedom, is based on “old” hardware that is professionally refurbished and updated. But on Saturday the Taurinus X200 itself – first launched on September 28, 2015 – turns a whole 100₂ years old! To celebrate, Libiquity has lowered the price by $100 for Saturday, September 28 only! Grab yours from the Libiquity Store.

Thank you to all who have supported our work these past 100₂ (that’s 4 in decimal) years! In addition to other improvements since the initial launch in 2015, we have recently added options for dual-band long-range Wi-Fi and a new 6-cell battery (new 9-cell batteries have been available since 2016, and all our batteries have always been expertly authenticated Lenovo brand and UL listed). Libiquity continues to improve the hardware, firmware, and software of the Taurinus X200, and these upgrades will be available to both new and existing customers.

nadebula.1984
A rejoint: 05/01/2018

Good joke. (There are 10 kinds of people, knowing or not knowing binary.)

Yet I already have quite some liberated X200 series.

I also have a legacy ThinkPad (which is still in daily use) that will be 10000 (or 0x10) years old in the next year. I recently (very luckily) obtained one ath5k card for it, so it's fully liberated.

Beko
A rejoint: 08/31/2019

Bought mine before discount but still 100% worth, I received an excellent machine!

pehjota
A rejoint: 02/08/2013

The anniversary sale has been extended through Monday, so if you don’t yet have a laptop that respects your freedom and privacy, there’s still time to get a Taurinus X200 at its lowest price yet! Thanks everyone for your interest and feedback so far.

https://shop.libiquity.com/