(default - with GNOME 3 Panel)
SimpleA computer built in 2005 or newer.
- AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (1.8 GHz)
- Intel Pentium 4 3.0 (3.0 GHz)
- Minimum for 32-bit: 256 MB
- Minimum for 64-bit: 512 MB
- Minimum of 64 MB of video memory (128 MB is recommended)
We recommend an Intel Graphic Cards (910GL or better) for 3D support.
- Minimum of 5 GB.
(for old and small resources computers - with LXDE)
SimpleA computer built in 1999 or newer.
- AMD K6
- Intel Pentium III
- Minimum for 32-bit: 128 MB
- Minimum for 64-bit: 256 MB
- Minimum of 3 GB.
You'll need a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive to install Trisquel with a boot disk. You can install Trisquel Mini with a CD-ROM drive or a DVD-ROM drive. Alternatively, you can install either with a 1gb USB flash memory drive, if your PC has a USB port and the BIOS support it.