Rules for Editing Content
- Please follow the GNU Project's Guidelines for Free System Distributions.
- We publish this website's content under the GNU Free Documentation License (FDL).
- We may exempt certain parts of this site from the GNU FDL; we'll mark those parts appropriately.
- If you're not sure whether to add certain content under a non-free license, please ask the community (forum, IRC) or email a team leader. (Ask and Help page)
- Translate your manual into languages that you can write in.
- Attach screenshots where you think it might help new users follow along.
- If you publish a script here, use a free license. We recommend the latest GNU GPL.
- Only attach free files here.
- Add any new manual as a child of the new All Manuals page.
- Feel free to leave messages here for fellow contributors
Table of Contents
23, May 2009
06, Feb 2011
07, Feb 2011
17, Apr 2012
24, Oct 2012
13, Feb 2013
13, Aug 2013
16, Dec 2013
03, Feb 2014
20, Nov 2014