Rules for Editing Content
- Please follow the GNU Project's Guidelines for Free System Distributions.
- We publish this website's content under the GNU Free Documentation License (FDL).
- We may exempt certain parts of this site from the GNU FDL; we'll mark those parts appropriately.
- If you're not sure whether to add certain content under a non-free license, please ask the community (forum, IRC) or email a team leader. (Ask and Help page)
- Translate your manual into languages that you can write in.
- Attach screenshots where you think it might help new users follow along.
- If you publish a script here, use a free license. We recommend the latest GNU GPL.
- Only attach free files here.
- Add any new manual as a child of the new All Manuals page.
- Feel free to leave messages here for fellow contributors
Table of Contents
05/23/2009 - 09:55
02/06/2011 - 07:05
02/07/2011 - 23:01
04/17/2012 - 17:21
10/24/2012 - 00:36
02/13/2013 - 05:19
08/13/2013 - 17:37
12/16/2013 - 03:41
02/03/2014 - 19:57
11/20/2014 - 17:33