Abrowser, latest version (2017 Oct.)

13 Antworten [Letzter Beitrag]
Piriponzolo
Beigetreten: 02/19/2016

Hello to everyone. I would like to know why the latest Abrowser version is not so usable as before: for example, Abrowser does not start after typing in the middle of the screen. Thank you in advance.

Magic Banana

I am a member!

I am a translator!

Beigetreten: 07/24/2010

I do not understand the problem. Could you explain better?

Piriponzolo

Hello. When I type something in the search bar in the middle of the screen, Abrowser does not work. See attached file

Abrowser Start Page - about_home.jpg
SuperTramp83

I am a translator!

Beigetreten: 10/31/2014

typing in the middle of the screen :)

I understand they are referring to yep 'search bar'

everything k in 'preferences -> search' ?

Screenshot_2017-10-10_19-03-57.png
CitoplasmaX
Beigetreten: 11/24/2016

I think that he said about search bar of about:home SuperTramp83.

Piriponzolo

Hello, SuperTramp83,;See attached file, do you see now the search bar in the middle? Thank you in advance for the reply.

Abrowser Start Page - about_home.jpg
Magic Banana

I am a member!

I am a translator!

Well, that is a bug... Does the search bar (that SuperTramp83 shows you in his attachment) properly work? You can define another "Home Page" in the "General" "Preferences" (that you access from the menu button: the three stacked segments). https://duckduckgo.com for instance.

Piriponzolo

Hello, Magic Banana. Yes, the search bar,that SuperTramp83 shows in his attachment, works. Thank you for the suggestion. Have a nice day.

Piriponzolo

Hello. Do you think that the bug will be correct with the next Abrowser version?

Magic Banana

I am a member!

I am a translator!

Maybe. But you had better file an issue if you want to: https://devel.trisquel.info/groups/trisquel/issues

SuperTramp83

I am a translator!

Beigetreten: 10/31/2014

My bad, I misunderstood. Does the one I highlighted work?

Piriponzolo

Yes, it works. Thank you for the reply. Have a nice day

Abdorhman Ayman
Beigetreten: 10/29/2016

I can confirm that! After updating my system a couple of minutes ago, I was unable to use the "about:home" search.

Ra
Ra
Beigetreten: 07/23/2014

My problem is that Noscript isn't working properly anymore. The interface at the bottom of the browser doesn't show. First Javascript was blocked completely, and after i switched Noscript off an on scripts are accepted automatically. Although i can see the Noscript settings and they haven't changed. Update to newest version and following the suggested steps to get the icon back hasn't helped.
Any suggestions? This is Trisquel mini.