Christmas Discount on Minifree's Libre WNDR3800 router

4 Antworten [Letzter Beitrag]
libreleah
Beigetreten: 04/03/2017

Hi everyone :)

Minifree already had the Libre WNDR3800 router on sale, for 50 EUR, coming with a libre uboot and libreCMC preinstalled, making it a fully libre router.

For the christmas period, Minifree is now offering this at a discounted price. The new price as of right now is 38 EUR.

If you require bulk (at least 5) routers we can also offer lower prices than this.

Routers are here:
https://minifree.org/product/minifree-wndr3800-libre-router/

~Leah

libreleah

btw shipping prices on minifree have also come down recently.

UK was 20 EUR, now it's 15
EU was 45 EUR, now it's 25
US/CA was 60, now 45

Rest of world is still 80 EUR as usual.

aloniv

I am a translator!

Beigetreten: 01/11/2011

80 EUR is awfully expensive for shipping a 38 EUR product worldwide. Isn't it possible to ship using cheaper international mail carrier (e.g. EMS or registered/tracked/signed mail)?

libreleah

I'm looking into it. At present, I pack the routers into a 30x20x10cm box and the package weighs about 1.5kg.

I currently use UPS like I do for the laptops, and the shipping cost is about the same. That being said, these routers don't need as much padding as I use. I could concievably pack them into smaller boxes and use a cheaper carrier.

I generally prefer to use UPS though. They offer a very fast service and they're extremely reliable.

libreleah

UPDATE: A lot of people complained about lack of technical details about the router. I've now updated the page, to include detailed specifications. Hope this helps!