Free driver for the receipt printer Epson TM U 210PB

29 risposte [Ultimo contenuto]
aliasbody
Iscritto: 09/14/2012

Hello everyone,

I am searching a cheap receipt printer for my fully free POS installation and I found an Epson TM U 210PB for sale. But I don't find any informations about the drivers... some say it works under Ubuntu others don't have a clue and few say it doesn't work (on older versions of Ubuntu).

So my question is, where can I find the information to know if :
1 - It works under Gnu/Linux
2 - If the driver that makes it work (if it works) is free and available on Trisquel or not.

Or if anyone has a better device (less than 90€ if possible).

Thanks in Advance.

Platypus333
Iscritto: 12/10/2010

I set up a similar Epson receipt printer 2 years ago under GNU/Linux.

In that setup, the printer had no driver. The POS software only had a setting to indicate which COM port the printer was on.

When I was trying to work out whether the printer was functioning, I used a command similar to this:

echo "test test test" > /dev/ttyS1

and the receipt printer printed:

test test test

It seemed that it just took raw ASCII input and printed anything that came down the cable.

This setup did not install the printer as a CUPS printer and there was no driver installed.

You may be able to hack a CUPS dummy driver that pipes the ASCII input straight to the printer ( perhaps with a little help from CUPS forums and IRC )

MagicFab
Iscritto: 12/13/2010

On 12-12-23 04:46 PM, name at domain wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am searching a cheap receipt printer for my fully free POS
> installation and I found an Epson TM U 210PB for sale. But I don't
> find any informations about the drivers... some say it works under
> Ubuntu others don't have a clue and few say it doesn't work (on older
> versions of Ubuntu). [...]

Usually linuxprinting.org will have this information.

It would be useful if you also shared the references to Ubuntu you
found, in case someone else is looking for the same information.

You could also check the manual (online) to see what protocol it uses to
print. As the other reply in this thread indicates, it should work as a
plain text printer... however I found this about the TMU 220, doesn't
look too good:
http://www.openprinting.org/printer/Epson/Epson-TMU220

By all means come back and report here.

Cheer,

F.

--
Fabián Rodríguez
http://fsf.magicfab.ca

aliasbody

If I don't find any cheaper device I will get this one and I will report as much information as I could.

I am trying to create a totally free POS running Trisquel, until the end of the year... lets see if I can manage to do this until then !

As Barney (from How I met your mother) would say : Challenged Accepted !

When I get the final result I will probably post here pictures and informations for those interested.

@Platypus333 Thank you for the information ! To be honest, I prefer to know that than knowing that it doesn't work at all. That means that at least I can create something to override the situation (lets just see if it would run better in reality that in my head).

@MagicFab This webpage was one of the hundred pages I saw. But none of them gave me a good and stable information. This is why (and as last resource) I asked here.

I really need a Receipt Printer (since the new law passed as I already said) it was just a matter of which one would I buy.

MagicFab
Iscritto: 12/13/2010

On 12-12-24 07:51 AM, name at domain wrote:
> '''@Platypus333'''
> Thank you for the information ! To be honest, I prefer to know that
> than knowing that it doesn't work at all. That means that at least I
> can create something to override the situation (lets just see if it
> would run better in reality that in my head).

I found the manual here:
http://content.epson.de/fileadmin/content/files/RSD/AnwenderhandPDFs/DE/TM-U210_user_multi.pdf

I am interested in knowing how you handle UTF-8 support and graphics.

In Quebec province for example the only legal invoices in retail have
pretty high requirements (not only language), check the example here
(page in French but scroll down):
http://www.revenuquebec.ca/fr/centre-information/actualite/2011/2011-10-31.aspx

Cheers,

F.

--
Fabián Rodríguez
http://fsf.magicfab.ca

aliasbody

Thank you for the information ! I will have a look at that and report when I got any new information :D

Chris

I am a member!

Iscritto: 04/23/2011

I'm pretty confident Epson is not the way to go. I spent quite a bit of time looking into this issue and it would appear Star Micronics has made a serious effort to support GNU/Linux and free software (HP doesn't have a solution).

The problem with Star Micronics is that the licensing is unclear. There are two license files. The readme seems to suggest that the complete source is under the GPL although they have also included a proprietary license in the folder.

"Star Micronics Co., Ltd. |
Copyright 2004-2011 |
|
starcupsdrv-3.3.0 |
|
--------------------------------/

** Package Description **

This is the CUPS printer driver package, containing:"

"The GNU General Public License or GPL, under which this software set is freely licensed to you. Adhere to it please!"

http://www.starmicronics.com/Supports/Download.aspx#LinuxCUPS

If a legal expert or Star Micronics can clarify the license then it is probably safe to assume that all or at least some of the following printers can be used safely:

- FVP10
- HSP7000
- TUP900 Presenter
- TUP900 Cutter
- TSP1000
- TSP828L
- TSP800II
- TSP700II
- TSP650 Cutter
- TSP650 Tear Bar
- TSP100 Cutter
- TSP100 Tear Bar
- TSP100GT Cutter
- TSP100GT Tear Bar
- TSP100LAN Cutter
- TSP100LAN Tear Bar
- SP700 Cutter (SP747)
- SP700 Tear Bar (SP717)
- SP700 Cutter (SP742)
- SP700 Tear Bar (SP712)
- SP500 Cutter
- SP500 Tear Bar

Some of these are thermal receipt printers in about the right price range. A new TSP100 series printer (thermal receipt printer USB) can be found for $200 / USD or 150€. As low as 90€ used.

aliasbody

The real problem is that those equipments are almost impossible to find here in Portugal. I can only find those in the USA or Germany, and the time to get in here would be way more than 7 days (until the end of the year) even if I buy one know. But they seem to have a good support it's true..

Thank you a lot for the information. I will search more specifically for those from now on to see if I get some luck.

Chris

I am a member!

Is it really that critical you have support on a particular date?

I don't know how strict they are in Portugal about these sorts of things. I think in the US it would fly under the radar (if there were any requirement). Then again- I'm not 100% sure of that either. There are some strict legal requirements around serving alcohol.

aliasbody

Te real problem is that the new law starts applying at 1 of January of 2013. So since the day 1 of January I have to use that certified software in a POS to declare every sale in order to give the file in the so called SA-FT format at 8 of every next month (so 8 of February for the whole January month).

For those declaring less than 100.000€ they can use a Bill Book (don't know about the exact American name), but they cost much than the printer itself and are out of stock (don't need to ask why). A lot of commerces have already closed because of this new law.

So yes the news that some of you see about Portugal being almost like Greece in terms of economic and social terms are very true these days.

And even with all this I am trying to make a 100% Free POS (maybe the first 100% Free POS in my country to not say the world since I don't know anyone else who'd done this).

aliasbody

Quick update on the situation.

I finally made my choice a few weeks ago and bought a Star Micronics TSP600 which is perfect ! .. Well... almost. I've bought the Serial version of the device, and there is no Gnu/Linux drivers for this version, only for the USB version and the Ethernet version... The usb block (because it can be replaced easily) cost almost the price that I've paid for the printer itself (55$ something like that).

Then after a long search, I've found that some people using Mac (that uses also Cups) did find a solution to print using cups, but what was comming out was not letters only black blocs... I've tried myself the proceduse under Trisquel 6.0, but nothing to do, it won't print.

Then I remembered what Platypus333 said. So I tried to search a little bit and understand how the connection was made. Then I tried this :

echo "Hello World" > /dev/ttyUSB0

And then, Magic ! The printer was printing.

I've tried almost every generic (only text, raw etc..), but nothing to do, no answer from the printer at all.

No my question is, does anyone know how cups work (in terms of drives and direct connection to the printer) in order for me to try to make a driver that would print directly in ASCII to the printer (I just would have to avoid the accents from the Portuguese language until I found a better solution).

PS: printf works better than echo because of the accents.

jxself
Iscritto: 09/13/2010

The folks working on the CUPS project might be a better target
audience for you:
http://cups.org

aliasbody

You may be right :D

Just one question then. I've tried with fedora and with fedora 18 it founds the Serial device on system-config-printer, but it is not the case with trisquel 6.0 (I've not tested with Ubuntu 12.04).

I'm even capable of printing using a different driver using cups on Fedora, but nothing to do with Trisquel it just says : "Unable to open serial port: Permission denied" when using "serial:/dev/ttyUSB0" ... This made me remember Parabola (Arch Linux).. don't know why..

Do you (or anyone else) know how to solve this ?

Chris

I am a member!

I'm just curious why you bought the TSP600 vs the TSP650 or another model when it isn't in the list I put up? Was this an accident or was it price related?

It would be more interesting to know about the devices in the list above as there is a driver.

aliasbody

Hi Chris,

Before anything, I just want to say for anyone that have the same problems as me to get recognize the serial device (or even just to make it work without permissions problems) that this problem is solved just by adding yourself to the dialout group like this :

sudo gpasswd -a USERNAME dialout
(just change USERNAME by your user name).

Now about the question. I couldn't find a TSP650 for a good price (it was almost the double of this one even in second hand). And I've looked for drivers for this one. Now the problem is the fallowing. Every driver (at least those that I've seen) from Star Micronics are licensed under the GPLv2 license only (no dual license then). And the source code is available in the drives package (at least for the Gnu/Linux and MacOsX one).

Better than that, before 2011 they've released a library that could be used to make any application work with any Star Micronics device (released until that year) under any OS independent of the connection (Ethernet, Serial, USB etc...), but I couldn't make it work since some important sources where missing from the package and the binary would compile because of the lack of libraries for the qt3 part on Trisquel 6.0 (I didn't tried under and older version of Trisquel). This library is licensed under the LPGLv2 license.

And to finish, now they have developed and SDK for every device in order to anyone to adapt and create any application that could use this device. Which is way better but still with the same license.

Now we have 2 problems : 1 - This device (and even the 650 that uses almost the same drivers), have been abandoned by the company and will not receive any further support (I've already tried by email, even the developer of the application doesn't work there anymore). 2 - In cups we have only 2 drivers from Star Micronics available on the Ubuntu repositories, and why ? Because of the filters, this drivers need a special filter created by Star Micronics (other than that it would just print some rubbish text like mine is doing which is better than nothing) but I couldn't find any sources anywhere, and it doesn't seem to have a x64 version (without talking about the fact that the x86 version is only available for Fedora under the RPM format and doesn't even work because it asks for very old libraries).

So for know this is the full situation of all Star Micronics devices I've seen (TSP650 included). You need 2 things : 1 - A device with usb or ethernet connection 2 - Fedora 8 or Fedora 9 x86 in order to install the driver correctly and make it work.

In my opinion, the real problem here is the text-only driver that doesn't work, this one could be the solution for those kind of devices (Epson and IBM included) that doesn't have drivers and only work by sending direct values to the serial location. Other don't work because they send headers, configurations or even coded text for the printer to understand do the work.

I will try to do some tweak on the textonly ppd and try to find the source code for the star filers called (if I'm not spelling it wrong) :

- rasterstar

- rasterstarlm

I will not give the "Code it yourself" as a solution, because in many cases (like my case), the certified application are almost all proprietary, and even those who are not (even those licensed under the GPLv2 or GPLv3 license) can't be modified or else it would need to be certified under a new name (this really need to be seen by a lawyer...)

Best Regards, Luis Da Costa

Chris

I am a member!

I didn't understand that last portion. The nice thing about the source being free is somebody can take it over if it is needed. The solution to the problem here is to build up demand and fund a developer to take over the project. Get them to update it and the device will work again.

However that said I think the smarter solution here is to simply move on to newer hardware. These devices are expensive although if your business is making money a few hundred dollars for a receipt printer should not be a problem. If it is a problem your business probably has bigger issues to deal with.

aliasbody

Hi there. The last portion was just me thinking more than anything else. I was just saying that I've seen on the Fedora website by RMS if I'm not wrong that the linux kernel was in violation with the GPLv2 license since it had non-free firmwares and drivers. Nothing more.

Our businnes (my mother's business to be more specific) has a lot of issues to the the portuguese economy crisis (let's say it is because of what the politics are telling us... but this is not the place to discuss this), and this is one of the reasons I've asked you a few month ago how was the American economy for new entreprises since here it is hard to start anything, we have to pay more than we would receive in 6 months of work just to start an enterprise... so... yeah.

As for the rest. I am working on this myself, I have already learned a lot from this little piece of technology. I will try to make a driver for this (since I need it myself). Or at least I will try to make it work under Gnu/Linux x64 bits.

But one thing is true. Those problems that I was faccing weren't from the drivers, but from the connection. Even on Windows (my testing machine to see where did the problem come from) I've noticed the same result until I changed it from Raster Mode (fast mode for design printing on a thermal printer) into Line Mode (slower mode but works anywhere). This is because of the connection, my version uses a Parallel interface connected by a Parallel to Seria cable, and then a Serial to Usb adapter. The Serial/Parallel port doesn't allow the Raster Mode to send the information needed very fast. But I actually managed to drop the time to print from 2 minutes to 30 seconds on a simple receipt with only the header, the bottom and 1 item by changing the Baud Rate from 9600bps to 19200bps (long story short it works on Windows and I know where the problem is so I know where to touch when I will configure my Gnu/Linux machine).

The situation is no the best but it works for now and I am working on a Gnu/Linux version from the original drivers (I just won't be able to test the raster because 1 - I can't, and 2 - I don't have the source code... I have to ask them [Star Micronics]).

So this is my final opinion for anyone searching a Thermal Printer :
- You can go for Star Microinics without any problem and for any model ! (The newest models have better support which is normal). Just remember to choose a USB or Ethernet device and not a Parallel or Serial device.. Otherwise you will face problems.

I wanted to say the same about the Epson printers since there is an entreprise here in Portugal called (if my memory is good) LinuxTek, that sells only items working under Ubuntu (why not UbuntuTek then..) and they only sell Epson Thermal Printer (150€ each). But since I'm not sure if they all work or even if the drivers are free then I wouldn't recommend it. And the Star Micronics thermal printers are in my opinion the best ! More than 100 receipts in 1 minute with logo, color, and high quality ? What could I ask more than that :D

AND (this is the little plus) everything is personallised. I have access to 2 boards. The bottom board just by removing 1 screw that gives me access to 2 DIP Switches with 8 and 4 switches in order to change the settings direcly in the machine (everything is described in the Programming Manual of each printer). And each interface (that can be removed just by removing 2 screws and unplugging everything) have their own DIP Switch in order to control them individually (like mine where I could increase the speed of the connection terminal). I'm pretty sure this is the most Open entreprise out there :D

What a long text... I hope I helped answering everything. I personally would love to buy 2 more of those (but newer models) to have in my home and in my office just to do some hacking, some private message, drawing and more over the internet could be a very good idea just to pass the time :D

Chris

I am a member!

:(

Europe in general has a lot more red tape unfortunately. It reminds me of some places in the United States. Louisiana for instance is a nightmare to do business in. They have so much tax regulation that it is near impossible to get a start up running legally.

It looks like the Epson Thermal Printers are just as expensive and I'm not sure if they are free software friendly or not.

These companies are taking advantage of business opportunities. They are selling products targeted toward business customers. In theory a business should be better equipped to handle the higher prices. The machines are geared for a lot of use compared to machines targeted at the home user.

aliasbody

Too much bureaucracy here, for everything. Europe is a little bit like the USA (make on porpuse of course), a big "country" with small states (even if it is actually not the case but they are forcing it to), and every state have is own personal "rules" beside of the global "rules. This is why we live better in Luxembourg or Germany, than we live in Greece, Portugal or Spain. Like (as you said) in the USA where someplaces are just terrible to get a start up running 100% legally, and other aren't (so much).

The Epson printers were my 1º and only choice at some point, until I starting looking more deeply into the problem where there was no 100% sure device for free-software drivers (or simply Gnu/linux itself). I had to search for forums and forums until I see someone say if it would work or not under a specific distribution.

None of that with the Star Printer, they are very open company in my ocasion. If I had to compare them with someone I would like to compare them with (even if it may not be a good comparasion) Atheros.

But they are selling to business costumers as "normal" costumers, with business prices, but costumers quality of service. This is why a total POS solution here costs like 1500€. Now find 1500€ on a country where the minimum (and normal) month income is about 450€ in 2 months ! Even if you business was doing great (we are talking about the only ones forcing to use it because the others can just use a laptop and a printer to do the trick) it is nearly impossible to get it, so you as to pay in 12 months with taxes and if you miss 1 month they come and get the hardware.

So yes, this here are no very "cool" at this moment.

But Star Micronics equipments for now are the best :D

Chris

I am a member!

It is too bad that Portugal isn't doing very well economically. The specialist POS systems here in the USA run about this as well I think. So it may not be more expensive so much as the economic situation makes it prohibitively expensive on top of the excessive government regulations.

aliasbody

Let's just say that we are lazy (like everyone love to talk about the Greek people) xD.

Now it's late it's true, 1 month as passed over the limit date (but we can play with the time since a lot of enterprises don't have any more POS in stock, so just a "bill" telling that you have already buy something is enough to get you out of troubles (so we use the printer's one).

As for the rest. I have some good news (bad for me since I don't have the time anymore until the end of the month but they may interest you). I've found everything needed to develop a line mode driver for this printer. I also know that every USB printer from this company works on Gnu/Linux with Free Drivers (using the GPLv2 license.. don't know if they are going to use GPLv3 for the newer printers).

No Line Mode drivers available for Gnu/Linux (needed for all the Star printers using Serial or Parallel connection like mine). But they have been friendly enough to include a full .pdf documentation with all the information necessary to build the Line Mode Filter.

Here is the links :
http://www.starasia.com/productshow.asp?id=82

This is the PDF for the Line Mode Programming:
http://www.starasia.com.hk/dl/manual/linemodepm.pdf

This is the package with the source code for the Raster Drivers :

http://www.starasia.com.hk/dl/driver/starcupsdrv-3.0.0_linux_20090130.tar.zip

And the library to implement with our application (allowing to print directly using any connection) also in GPLv2:

http://www.starasia.com.hk/dl/driver/starcupsdrv-3.0.0_linux_20090130.tar.zip

I would love to edit the filter (I've been talking with some people from the Cups side to see what could be done), but I don't have the time to do that in 3 days + testing in real life for at least a week in order to correct any bug from any possible situation.

Even if I wanted to be lazy and just buy the Ethernet or Usb Interface (that would cost 59$ something like that), it would take more than 3 days(from the USA) to arrive.

So, and without any better idea. This is my plan :

1 - Use Windows for the drivers and fast support.

2 - Use a cross-platform certified POS application in order to switch to Trisquel after I found a solution (without having to pay the license again).

3 - Create a 64bits binary version and a .deb for both 32bits and 64bits for those using a Ubuntu based distribution or simply a 64bits distribution and not knowing how to compile from the sources.

4 - Create a repository on github (or gitorious) with the actual code from Star in order to avoid what happend in the USA version of the website (where the source code from an older version made only for this printer is now missing and they can't provide that file anymore).

5 - Try to find the time and the money to get another printer to build a filter for the Line Mode (this could actually be very usefull for a lot of people since after that it would only be needed to change the HexaDecimal adresses of the machine itself and a few options).

Other then that. And even knowing the problems I had. I want to thank you for talking about this company :D They are better than what I was expecting ! (even if it doesn't work on Gnu/Linux for this interface).

Chris

I am a member!

:)

Glad I could help. Maybe one day we will get into that market and be able to support a wider audience. Right now though that isn't possible. It is like gaming. We can't offer what hard core gamers want although it is certainly something we have looked into before and would like to see/encourage others to improve on/or start demanding.

Chris

I am a member!

It is too bad that Portugal isn't doing very well economically. The
specialist POS systems here in the USA run about this as well I think. So it
may not be more expensive so much as the economic situation makes it
prohibitively expensive and the excessive government regulations.

Chris

I am a member!

:(

Europe in general has a lot more red tape unfortunately. It reminds me of
some places in the United States. Louisiana for instance is a nightmare to do
business in. They have so much tax regulation that it is near impossible to
get a start up running legally.

aliasbody

Hi there. The last portion was just me thinking more than anything else. I
was just saying that I've seen on the Fedora website by RMS if I'm not wrong
that the linux kernel was in violation with the GPLv2 license since it had
non-free firmwares and drivers. Nothing more.

Our businnes (my mother's business to be more specific) has a lot of issues
to the the portuguese economy crisis (let's say it is because of what the
politics are telling us... but this is not the place to discuss this), and
this is one of the reasons I've asked you a few month ago how was the
American economy for new entreprises since here it is hard to start anything,
we have to pay more than we would receive in 6 months of work just to start
an enterprise... so... yeah.

As for the rest. I am working on this myself, I have already learned a lot
from this little piece of technology. I will try to make a driver for this
(since I need it myself). Or at least I will try to make it work under
Gnu/Linux x64 bits.

But one thing is true. Those problems that I was faccing weren't from the
drivers, but from the connection. Even on Windows (my testing machine to see
where did the problem come from) I've noticed the same result until I changed
it from Raster Mode (fast mode for design printing on a thermal printer) into
Line Mode (slower mode but works anywhere). This is because of the
connection, my version uses a Parallel interface connected by a Parallel to
Seria cable, and then a Serial to Usb adapter. The Serial/Parallel port
doesn't allow the Raster Mode to send the information needed very fast. But I
actually managed to drop the time to print from 2 minutes to 30 seconds on a
simple receipt with only the header, the bottom and 1 item by changing the
Baud Rate from 9600bps to 19200bps (long story short it works on Windows and
I know where the problem is so I know where to touch when I will configure my
Gnu/Linux machine).

The situation is no the best but it works for now and I am working on a
Gnu/Linux version from the original drivers (I just won't be able to test the
raster because 1 - I can't, and 2 - I don't have the source code... I have to
ask them [Star Micronics]).

So this is my final opinion for anyone searching a Thermal Printer :
- You can go for Star Microinics without any problem and for any model ! (The
newest models have better support which is normal). Just remember to choose a
USB or Ethernet device and not a Parallel or Serial device.. Otherwise you
will face problems.

I wanted to say the same about the Epson printers since there is an
entreprise here in Portugal called (if my memory is good) LinuxTek, that
sells only items working under Ubuntu (why not UbuntuTek then..) and they
only sell Epson Thermal Printer (150€ each). But since I'm not sure if they
all work or even if the drivers are free then I wouldn't recommend it. And
the Star Micronics thermal printers are in my opinion the best ! More than
100 receipts in 1 minute with logo, color, and high quality ? What could I
ask more than that :D

AND (this is the little plus) everything is personallised. I have access to 2
boards. The bottom board just by removing 1 screw that gives me access to 2
DIP Switches with 8 and 4 switches in order to change the settings direcly in
the machine (everything is described in the Programming Manual of each
printer). And each interface (that can be removed just by removing 2 screws
and unplugging everything) have their own DIP Switch in order to control them
individually (like mine where I could increase the speed of the connection
terminal). I'm pretty sure this is the most Open entreprise out there :D

What a long text... I hope I helped answering everything. I personally would
love to buy 2 more of those (but newer models) to have in my home and in my
office just to do some hacking, some private message, drawing and more over
the internet could be a very good idea just to pass the time :D

andrew
Iscritto: 04/19/2012

> I was just saying that I've seen on the Fedora website by RMS if I'm not wrong that the linux kernel was in violation with the GPLv2 license since it had non-free firmwares and drivers. Nothing more.

I believe it has non-free firmwares, but only free drivers. :-)

jxself
Iscritto: 09/13/2010

It's certainly problematic. Linux-libre neatly sidesteps all of these
issues.

aliasbody

Hello Everyone,

I have great news :D (More for me than anything else but still).

For those that readed the posts about this subject from me they already know that I need a POS with certified software from the Portuguese Finances, so my idea of a 100% Free POS was almost dead, until now !

I finally had the ocasion to talk to someone from the Finances (something almost impossible since the introduction of this law because a lot of people are trying to solve their problem which os norlam) and I had some excelent news ! This is what I've got :

1 - In my case I don't need a certified application at all. It only need to use the Portuguese Finance's standard (SA-FT and so-on). And I need to be the honor of the application (produced internally). Now this could be a problem... until the moment that I've seen that any Copyleft application gives me the "Copyright" of the application itself. So after confirmation, I can use any Free POS Software (an there's a lot of them out there).

2 - The only obligation for certified applications is to sell or for big companies. And I hope to sell if in the future (since I will have to work on it fast in order for my mother's cofee to be "in rules" the faster possible), but I always thaught that it was expensive to get it certified since all the POS software are always at 150-200€ (and only one at 75€ for Windows), until I asked them... Now I know that the cost of the certification is... 0€ !

And this is wonderfull :D

So for now I will use an existent one and just change it in order to reflect the requirements (SA-FT and Co.). But after that I will start to create a new one from scratch for working not only here but also in any other country.

The one that I will use for now is FloriantPOS (floreantpos.com). Why this one ? Because it is the easiest for now for use and also to make modifications (since I have already done some in the past weeks just for testing). I only need to see everything about the license (otherwise I will use something like LemonPOS).

Well, I'm sorry if the message was not very organized but I am very excited about this (and also worried since I only have 2 days until the end of the month, and 10 days until the end of the facturation from January and the start of the facturation from February).

So if anyone is interested they are welcome to ask, help and anything else :D (I need to find a name when I finish in order to certifie it and start proposing it outside my cofee).

Best Regards,
Luis Da Costa

Chris

I am a member!

If your thinking about selling actual machines send me an email. Maybe there is something we can do together.

aliasbody

For now I only have this one and I can't sell it since I need it for the POS. But if I have anything I will be very pleased to tell you.