Burn Trisquel CD images
- Right click an .iso image and select write to disc.
In WindowsThis manual covers the steps to make a Trisquel bootable disc for users using the Microsoft Windows operating system. This manual is not an endorsement for the use of non-free operating systems. This manual is designed to help users migrate from non-free systems to free ones.
- Download a Trisquel disc image from our downloads page.
- Download and install InfraRecorder, a free software program to burn disk images.
- Insert a writable disc (e.g. CD-RW or DVD-RW) into the recorder and select "do nothing" or "cancel" if any auto-boot message appears.
- Open InfraRecorder and select Write Image.
- Select the ISO disc image that you downloaded in step 1, for example "trisquel_4.5_i686.iso", and click on 'Open'.
- Verify the burning settings and click 'Ok'.
- Burning progress will be displayed while your disk is created.