Changing color of foreground text in Abrowser 54.0 pop-up windows.

5 replies [Last post]
mps
mps

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for considering my question.

I am running Abrowser 54.0, and whenever it presents me with a rectangular option button, such as the two
option buttons in the "Confirm close" pop-up window in the attached .png file, the text in the option buton is
white, on an almost white background.
This of course makes that text hard to see.
In an attempt to fix this, I searched for all entries in "about:config" involving the keyword "color".
That didn't help.
Does anyone KNOW how to change the color of the text in an option button?

mps

AttachmentSize
Screenshot from 2017-07-17 13:00:21.png43.05 KB
SuperTramp83

I am a translator!

Is this so only in Abrowser? Are you using a custom gtk theme? I'm asking because a year ago or so I had a brief fixation with building my perfect gtk theme and this is one of the things that occur when you fuck up.. Only, you should see this in several applications, not only Abrowser.

animaliqua

I happen to have the same problem as mps, and at least with me the problem is restricted to abrowser.

This happened after one of the recent upgrades (maybe a month ago?). I didn't complain before because I know where to click (left button to cancel), but it does bother me as well...

albertoefg

Is the problem persistent after change the theme?

davidpgil

I have this same problem with Abrowser. I use Trisquels default desktop. This is a mistake in the last two or so releases of Abrowser.

hack and hack

Same here, I tried to tweak with lxappearance with no results.