Para a tradução em Português clique em Em Português
What is Trisquel?
Trisquel GNU/Linux is a distribution of the GNU operating system, with the Linux-libre kernel. It comes ready for home and office use, and new programs are easy to find and install. Our Documentation will help you explore your options.
Our community supports freedom, accessibility, and education.
Trisquel is free. We mean "free" in the software freedom sense. Our users may, with any part of Trisquel, or even all of it:
- Audit / Study / Modify;
- Copy / Distribute;
- Distribute modified versions;
These freedoms are prerequisites for the users' liberty, privacy, and market-freedom.
Trisquel's standard edition comes with a host of accessibility features.
If you have questions, please ask our helpful community.
- For home and office. This edition is ready for productivity, entertainment, networking, and more;
- Runs a customized version of the GNOME Flashback desktop environment;
- Trisquel Mini
- For netbooks, older computers and a lightweight/fast user-experience;
- Runs a customized version of the LXDE desktop environment;
- Trisquel NetInstall
- More appropriate for servers or otherwise minimal systems;
- It's a small download, starts up with the command line interface and needs an Internet connection to set up;
- Trisquel Sugar TOAST
- For children and teachers;
- Sugar desktop interface integrates collaboration, reflection and discovery;
Each edition is available for 32 and 64-bit x86 architectures (Intel and AMD compatible).
Are you ready to install Trisquel on a computer? Our Documentation has an easy-to-follow checklist at part V. Setup.