Para a tradução em Português clique em Em Português
What is Trisquel?
Trisquel GNU/Linux is a distribution of the GNU operating system, with the Linux-libre kernel. Trisquel GNU/Linux comes ready for home and office use. New programs are easy to find and install. Our Documentation will help you explore your options. If you have questions, please ask our helpful community.
Our community supports freedom, accessibility, and education.
Trisquel is free. We mean "free" in the software freedom sense. Our users may, with any part of Trisquel, or even all of it:
- Audit / Study / Modify;
- Copy / Distribute;
- Distribute modified versions;
These freedoms are prerequisites for the users' liberty, privacy, and market-freedom.
Trisquel comes with a host of accessibility features.
Trisquel Sugar TOAST edition is geared toward children and teachers. The desktop interface for this edition focuses on collaboration, reflection, and discovery.
- For home and office. This edition is ready for productivity, entertainment, networking, and more;
- Runs a customized of the GNOME Flashback desktop environment;
- Trisquel Mini
- For netbooks, older computers and a lightweight/fast user-experience;
- Runs a customized of the LXDE desktop environment;
- Trisquel NetInstall
- More appropriate for servers or otherwise minimal systems;
- It's a small download, starts up with the command line interface and needs an Internet connection to set up;
- Trisquel Sugar TOAST
- For children and teachers;
- Sugar desktop interface integrates collaboration, reflection and discovery;
Each version is available for 32 and 64-bit x86 architectures (Intel and AMD compatible).
Are you ready to install Trisquel on a computer? Our Documentation has an easy-to-follow checklist at part V. Setup.