- Para a tradução em Português Clique em Em Português
What is Trisquel?
Trisquel is free. We mean "free" in the freedom sense. Our users may, with any part of Trisquel, or even all of it:
- study / audit / modify
- copy / distribute,
- distribute modified versions
These freedoms support users' liberty, privacy, and market-freedom.
Trisquel GNU/Linux is a distribution of the GNU operating system, with the kernel Linux. Trisquel GNU/Linux comes ready for home and office use. New programs are easy to find and install. Our Documentation will help you explore your options. If you have questions, please ask our helpful community.
Our community is committed to education and liberty. To fulfill these social goals, we offer Trisquel gratis ($0). If you would like to support Trisquel financially, you can buy hardware from ThinkPenguin, or donate to Trisquel directly.
- For home and work; Trisquel comes with applications for productivity, entertainment, networking, and more
- Runs a customized GNOME Flashback desktop environment
- Trisquel Mini
- For netbooks, older computers, and lightweight/fast user-experience
- Runs a customized LXDE desktop environment
- Trisquel NetInstall
- Good for servers
- It's a small download, starts up with the command line interface, and needs an Internet connection to set up
- Trisquel Sugar TOAST
- Runs the Sugar desktop environment
Each version is available for 32 and 64-bit x86 (Intel, AMD, and compatible) architectures.
Choose your Trisquel system at the Downloads page.