Para a tradução em Português, clique em em Português.
What is Trisquel?
Trisquel GNU/Linux is a distribution of the GNU operating system, with the Linux-libre kernel.
Trisquel is free. We mean "free" in the software freedom sense.
Our community supports freedom, accessibility, and education. Our users may, with any part of Trisquel, or even all of it:
- Audit / Study / Modify
- Copy / Distribute
- Distribute modified versions
These freedoms are prerequisites for users' liberty, privacy, and market freedom.
If you have questions, please ask our helpful Community.
- Intended for home and office
- Ready for productivity, entertainment, networking, and more
- Runs a customised version of the GNOME Flashback desktop environment
- Trisquel Mini
- Intended for netbooks, older computers and a lightweight user experience
- Runs a customised version of the LXDE desktop environment
- Trisquel NetInstall
- More appropriate for servers or minimal systems
- A small download, text mode installer or with the command line interface and requiring an Internet connection to set up.
- Trisquel Sugar TOAST
- Intended for children and teachers
- Sugar desktop interface integrates collaboration, reflection and discovery;
Each edition is available for 32 and 64-bit x86 architectures (compatible with Intel and AMD).
Are you ready to install Trisquel on a computer? Our documentation has an easy to follow setup checklist.
We are here to help!
Need assistance? Just ask our helpful Community!
- Take a look at the Trisquel FAQ
- Have a read of the manuals
- Browse the official Forum
- Connect to IRC (#trisquel on irc.freenode.net)