This is the phone NSA suggested Clinton use: A $4,750 Windows CE PDA

2 respostas [Última entrada]
Alij
pizzaiolo

lol

Jodiendo

I wont append my money in that junk.

I'm experimenting with an old palm treo to encrypt all my text MSG to be send over my local GSM network.

The problem, if the receiver does not know how DECRYPT the message, all he receives is a garble text.

I'm able to send all my encrypted text msg to any PHONE. But in my trials, it will work in another treo oa base models, not with the modern ones. The key is generated withing the application.

I did found and installed a primitive text message that it is using 1024 crypted encoder and decoder for point to point communications, installed in a flash card.

Someone wrote the programs for OS palm as open source. Basically it uses the same concept of blackberry with exemption of a server.

IT WAS HARD TO FIND!!

This palm treo phone does not have WIFI is just a full analog phone from the era of 2000.

Ill keep trying it. it is not compatible with the modern PGP. basically again your text message is encrypted while in transit via the GSM network. But the decrypt's the message has to define the number of the phone you are sending it to work.