<strong>Software can precisely extract notes and write the score of it? and can I use the keyboard of X200 as a piano?</strong>

2 respostas [Última entrada]
panties

I listen almost exclusively to salsa.
I especially like the sound of the piano and would like to practice a certain song, but I can't find the sheet music for that song on the Internet. Is there any software that can extract just the piano sound of a certain song and convert it to sheet music?
Also, I'm not good at playing the piano. I cannot afford to buy a piano. So I hope that I could use the keyboard of X200 as a piano, but is there any software that answers my prayer?

yrk
yrk

I am a member!

name at domain writes:

> I listen almost exclusively to salsa.
> I especially like the sound of the piano and would like to practice a
> certain song, but I can't find the sheet music for that song on the
> Internet. Is there any software that can extract just the piano sound
> of a certain song and convert it to sheet music?

I don't think so.

> Also, I'm not good at playing the piano. I cannot afford to buy a
> piano. So I hope that I could use the keyboard of X200 as a piano, but
> is there any software that answers my prayer?

You can get install lmms (https://lmms.io/) on trisquel. As an upgrade,
you could buy an old, used 32-key midi keyboard off of ebay (or similar)
and connect that to lmms.

--
"Cut your own wood and it will warm you twice"

panties

> I don't think so.

But I think I saw a news report somewhere that not-so-smart agents of a state agency tried to isolate the sound of PC key tapping in order to distinguish it while bugging a certain victim's house.

> You can get install lmms (https://lmms.io/) on trisquel. As an upgrade,
you could buy an old, used 32-key midi keyboard off of ebay (or similar)
and connect that to lmms.

This software sounds interesting. I thought I'd be irresistible to girls if I played the keys on my X200 by tapping them at high speed. It would also be a nice change. So the MIDI keyboard is a little different from what I was expecting. It looks interesting, though. Wouldn't it be cooler to play on the X200 keyboard?
But maybe I can make the X200 keyboard correspond to the keyboard of a piano with lmms. Thanks very much.